All visitors to Light Omega are welcome to come during Open Hours, whether to sit quietly in the vibration that is here, or to meet with Guruji-Ma.
Please note: Open Hours are on hiatus while Guruji-Ma is in India, November and December. Open Hours will return in January 2020 and will be listed in the Calendar.
Open Hours are a way of participating more fully with Divine flow. For those who come, a sense of inner guidance is the only criterion. If you arrive and Guruji-Ma is with someone, there is a room to wait in downstairs and you will be called when it is time. It may happen very occasionally that Guruji-Ma is unavailable, in which case a sign will be posted to that effect.
- Please leave enough time so that you can arrive 5-10 minutes early to sit for a few moments before your meeting.
- Park at the bottom of the driveway near the street.
- Meetings are held in the large room up a few steps from the entryway. Come in and be seated.
- Please leave your donation to Light Omega in the Donations box on the desk in the Bookshop area.
- There is a wheelchair accessible room for meeting when needed.
- Please note: Light Omega is a fragrance-free center. Please avoid scented lotions or hair products.